1. Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream – all of them are great, but I especially like Sticky Toffee Pudding and Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle
2. Sonic XL Coney Dog – I hate hotdogs, but for some reason, this one I can stomach. Must be the addition of chili and cheese.
3. Cookies and chocolate and cakes and desserts of all kind. I have a major sweet tooth mouth.
4. Diet soda, more specifically Coke Zero or Coke Vanilla Zero- I know, I know, not as bad as regular soda, but it really is so bad for your teeth and stomach and appetite.
5. French fries – very rarely do I indulge, but when I do, I make sure I get good ones, like Arby’s curly fries. Yum.
Honestly, this list helped me realize that with the exception of sweets, I really don’t eat all that bad a majority of the time. Now if I could figure out why my hips and thighs hold on to those rare foods, I would be golden. 😛